Thursday, September 26, 2013

Breakfast.

Breakfast was mad delicious.


Kashi Go Lean, 3/4 cup of 2% milk and a banana. Probably my favorite breakfast so far. I was a little on the fence about purchasing anything by Kashi since they have some GMO problems. But who am I to veer from the cereal gospel? When someone tells you to eat cereal, you eat it, and you don't complain! And why would you?

That gigantic horse pill is full of burp-free fish oil. The small pill is a vitamin D. Nom nom! I must confess I have not been having a multi-vitamin every day because I can't find my brand new bottle and refuse to purchase another. Vitamins are expensive!

(The ruler sticker is my husband going a little crazy with the label maker.)

The keyboard is grotsky. Sorry.

Lulu uploaded some new "We Made Too Much" (WMTM) items. I'm loving this Swiftly top:


I think it would look super cute with my sneakers. The reviews leave me cautious though, especially since this is a final sale item. Swiftly fabrics tend to snag. I've seen this first hand as I just purchased a tank top in the same fabric for a fraction of the retail. Thank goodness I didn't pay full price. This material is DELICATE. Still, a super cute top. Here is the pink variation:




The mission statement for today in the Drop 2 book is getting all my water in. I make it my mission to drink a 1.5 liter water bottle every day to get at least six glasses in. By the time I get home, I only need one more water bottle to get my daily intake. Today, I don't really WANT to drink water because I'm wearing my painted on jeans and y'all know those take awhile to get down!  LOL. #firstworldproblems


No comments:

Post a Comment