Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Inspiration



Got that morning workout in and feeling dandy. Followed it up with a protein shake. I'm glad I bought two canisters of Designer Whey on Amazon. It's convenient to keep one at my desk and buy milk as need be. I don't have to wait until I get home and eat my dinner too close after. And  the taste isn't bad at all!

I should be getting my new Define in the mail today :) :) :). Super excited. How will I hide this from hubby, though? I am a super sleuth...I guess I will find a way.

Here's an inspirational video to start your day.
It's true.
You are awesome.
Don't forget it.



Um, also, I caved and bought the Ebb to Street pants in my real size. I just want to see if they will look good in my regular size. And if they don't, I'm returning them, pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment