Tuesday, October 1, 2013

A Very Bad Day for my Wallet


Sixth months ago, you could have told me I would be obsessed with workout gear and I would have laughed in your face. It would have been harsh and annoying and you probably would have punched me, but it's the truth.

Now, a day does not go by where I am not looking for that perfect something to expand my gym wardrobe. This was probably fine up until two weeks ago, when I pretty much started COLLECTING and/or hoarding everything remotely cute in my size. I'm doing this for myself, and I will probably vomit all over my keyboard, but here is a list of my now abundant collection of SHTUF:

Lululemon Voyage Hoodie, cool breeze
Lululemon Forme Jacket, cool breeze
Lululemon Forme Jacket, fresh teal
Lululemon Define Jacket, black
Lululemon Urbanite Blazer, black
**Lululemon Define Jacket, angel blue/tonka (on the way from Canada,eek)

(It's just so cute guys. I mean. It's just perfection. Really!)


Lululemon No Limits Tank, black
Lululemon Amped Tank, black
Lululemon Work it out tank, black/mint
Lululemon Swiftly tank, cool breeze
Lululemon Ebb to Street tank, plum
Lululemon Full Tilt Long Sleeve, angel stripe
**Lululemon Full Tilt Long Sleeve, plum hyperstripe (bought this today)
**Lulemon Practice Freely tank, lilac (cheap ebay purchase)
Ellie Black Widow tank, black
Ellie Ace of Spades racerback, black
Ellie Truth or Dare tank, carbon
Ellie After Dark tank, black/blue

Lululemon Ebb to Street bra, heathered black

Lululemon Inspire II Crops, black
Lululemon Speed Tights, black
Lululemon Run a Marathon crops, black
YogaShmoga Run,Jump, Play crops, black (got these used, they are great)
**Lululemon Inpsire II Crops, wee are from space print (just ordered these today)

That should be it.....
Wow.

I'm disgusting and terrible human being and I must be stopped.

It's just that....they upload NEW THINGS. Every week! New! Shiny! Pwetty!
If this was a collection I had acquired in a year, ok. That's fine. But I've done all this shopping over the past three months and I'm a little sick to my stomach thinking about all this MONEY.

I'm considering selling a few of these things in the wake of my spree. It's just that every time I think about it, I get very possessive and stop myself. Other than my sneakers and boots purchases, I haven't really bought any big ticket items for fall. And my wardrobe has definitely become more casual and comfort based, so these aren't necessarily silly items to purchase.

I really do need to cut off all of the spending though. I don't want to get into a bind with money and I should really start saving for....some important things. Ugh.

In other news, I did three full pushups yesterday, so I deserve all of this!! HAHA.

Not really, but, a girl can dream.
I can't say I am not egged on by other ladies spending mucho dinero on beautiful Lulu wardrobes. It does make me a little jealous and competitive. Shouldn't I have these things? Shouldn't I be able to buy a new piece every week, too. I know this is a crazy way to think and completely idiotic but there you go.

I am cutting myself off from checking out any new items unless I sell off something, be it a pair of Louboutins or whatever. I'm mortified right now, and I feel badly for my husband too, lol.

The newest offenders (on my wallet):



The only salvation of any of this is that I could turn around and sell anything that's lightly used for about retail or if I really wanted to get rid of it, a little below and it would disappear out of my hands and I would recoup everything. So there is that.

Ugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment