Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Things I'm Wanting (What's New)


A lot of people did not like this new Lulu upload but I saw a few things I would get if I had limitless income.


What I bought:


Ebb to Street tank in Green Bean.

I know that I have been wavering on the plum version of this tank but hear me out: I changed my mind. I actually love the plum tank. It bounces right back to shape even after I think it has stretched out. It's comfortable and flattering, too. I love this green color and think it will flatter my coloring and hair, and it looks good with black but also blue/inkwell colors. Husband approved as well.

What I want:


These Speed Tights in Luxtreme (inkwell/WAFS) are DYNAMITE. Since I am returning the Run Inspires with the September WAFS, I am HEAVILY considering these. However, I don't know if they will be flattering or sheer. I am dying to get to a store and investigate.


  

These Run for your Life crops are only available in Australia for now. I don't know why they keep alluding the USA but they are darling and if they WERE available, I would have a hard time deciding between them and the Speed tights. These are more practical because of the mesh in the back and my gym time. But the Speed tights will be more useful in the winter when it's colder.  



               
      The Raindrops Jacket. It's for running in the rain, obviously. Really cool details. The cuffins, concealable hood, ipod pocket, cute venting in the back and the sweet collar just...LOVE. I have no practical use for this jacket, but if there was a winter jacket that looked this cute, I would probably cave.

Star Runner pullover in hyperstripe.

This one is subtly beautiful, but again, the pullovers don't really seem like something I absolutely need. I wish I did more walking outside. Then I could justify lol.

Run for fun crops in soot.

I love the idea of these and they look cute on various people. But based on the Run Inspires I purchased, I would have to try these on. They might have that stiff feeling. I do like the mesh venting in the back.


There are other various things I am still wanting. I would love a Vinyasa scarf in black hyperstripe or plum hyperstripe. I would like one Swiftly long sleeve in a pretty color. And I think I will get some Wunder Unders in luxtreme full length around the holidays.

Other things I bought (but don't tell anyone) on eBay and the boards that haven't arrived:

No Limits tank in angel blue
CRB tank in black swan
Scoop neck tank in heathered black swan
CRB XL Caspian ziggy
CRB Fresh teal
Wunder Under crops in blue slub denim
Off the mat jacket in black

That's pretty bad.....I think this is going to catch up to me eventually....








No comments:

Post a Comment